DGCA Ground Classes
Commercial Pilot License Ground Classes
There are few pre-conditions which a candidate has to clear before appearing for the DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) exams. These can be completed during the course of Ground classes preparation.
- Candidate must have 12th with Physics and Math. If not then the candidate has the alternative with NIOS (National Institute of open schooling) and opt for on demand exam for the said subjects. for more info refer to: https://nios.ac.in
- Computer Number
- Medical II certificate by DGCA appalled doctor
SUBJECTS: following subjects need to be cleared before going for the flying training.
- NAVIGATION (Exam conducted by DGCA)
- REGULATIONS (Exam conducted by DGCA)
- METEOROLOGY (Exam conducted by DGCA)
- TECHNICAL GENERAL (Exam conducted by DGCA)
- RADIO TELEPHONY (exam conducted by WPC – Wireless Planning coordination wing)
- TECHNICAL SPECIFIC (Exam conducted by DGCA)
All above subjects are taught as one course – CPL Ground Classes and duration is approx. 3 months. (Except RT and Tech Specific)
The Candidate also has the choice to opt for individual subjects.
*Complete assistance is provided for acquiring medical certificate and computer number
Airline Transport Pilot License ground classes
Airline transport license is the final milestone for a pilot to achieve in terms of license issued by DGCA. Every pilot having CPL license, whether a fresher or experienced has to undergo 1500 Hours of flying hours and exams to achieve an ATPL license. ATPL exam consist 3 theory papers and 3 orals or viva-based paper:
- General Navigation
- Radio Aids and Instruments